Award-winning PDF software
Where to file i-134 Form: What You Should Know
Document types: Affidavit of Support: A declaration that you (the spouse, if married, or the non-citizen child of the alien for a fiancée or fiancée visa, or the spouse of an alien who is applying for a marriage-based green card, or the spouse of the accompanying or surviving spouse) received financial means as a parent or spouse (or any child) of an alien in the United States, if your income is more than 1,250 per month for the household, and that the alien has a dependent at home under the age of 18, or is less than 13 and has a parent or spouse who (1) owns the child, (2) is physically present in the United States, or (3) has resided in the United States for at least three months in the prior three years. The U.S. Government might ask for more information at the last minute before issuing a benefit, and you may not have the money to help. Therefore, be sure to ask for enough money to ensure that the alien will have enough money to live on for a period of at least a year. The affidavit must contain a declaration that you (or your spouse, if married) received from the alien an amount of money for providing this benefit. The alien's income must have been reported on the U.S. Department of Labor's Form I-94, Arrival/Departure Record, or Form I-797A, Employment Authorization Document, from /immigration/. Also, if the alien has not filed his or her own Form I-94, the alien will need your signature. If the alien doesn't have such an Arrival/Departure Record or I-797A, or is not physically present in the United States, or if the alien did not file Form I-94, then the affidavit must contain information whether the alien's income is reported on the U.S. Department of Labor's ETC. Affidavit: A document claiming that an alien, with or without your actual signature, (1) received financial means as a parent or spouse (or any child) of an alien who is a member of the following groups: Aliens who are the parents of U.S.
Online solutions help you to manage your record administration along with raise the efficiency of the workflows. Stick to the fast guide to do Form I-134, steer clear of blunders along with furnish it in a timely manner:
How to complete any Form I-134 online:
- On the site with all the document, click on Begin immediately along with complete for the editor.
- Use your indications to submit established track record areas.
- Add your own info and speak to data.
- Make sure that you enter correct details and numbers throughout suitable areas.
- Very carefully confirm the content of the form as well as grammar along with punctuational.
- Navigate to Support area when you have questions or perhaps handle our assistance team.
- Place an electronic digital unique in your Form I-134 by using Sign Device.
- After the form is fully gone, media Completed.
- Deliver the particular prepared document by way of electronic mail or facsimile, art print it out or perhaps reduce the gadget.
PDF editor permits you to help make changes to your Form I-134 from the internet connected gadget, personalize it based on your requirements, indicator this in electronic format and also disperse differently.